Free Unilever webinar about how the whole world changed and how we adapt to these changes!
– Do you feel uncertain about the covid-19 pandemic?
– Do you wonder how the working environment has changed and how you can adapt to these changes?
– Or maybe you have questions about working online, changes to the recruitment process, wellbeing in the face of pandemic or your career opportunities and wish to learn something what makes you ready?
If you answer ‘Yes’ on one of the above, then our event is exactly for you!
Save the date: 3th and 4th of November.
You will learn a lot about the future of work, e-commerce sector evolution, future recruitment processes, well-being, supply chain careers and much more!
Full agenda and registration form here >>>
Facebook event >>>
You can register for the whole 2 days of the event or choose only one day – it’s all up to you!
NOTE: The event is in English. There is a free entrance but you have to register.
Everyone who registers before 20 October will receive special tips from our recruiters on how to improve your LinkedIn account!
The 6th edition of the 30 Days to Get a Job – The Challenge has already over 20 000 subscribers, 7 Career Coaches participating, and tons of interactive content.
The aim of the event, as the title mentions, is to challenge candidates to land a job between the start of the event (October 4th) until its end (October 29th). This being said, we’ve partnered with many multinational companies providing exciting job opportunities across Europe, with the intent to maximise the job hunt’s effectiveness!
How does it work and how can you participate?
The only thing what you have to do, subscribe on this link for free >>>
Additionally, you can take a look at some of the free webinars & workshops taking place during the event below:
– Escape the corporate ladder & discover your dream career” – with Fiona Moss
– How to Organize your Job Search to Land Interviews Faster – with Matilda Patsou
– LinkedIn Networking Strategies to Approach Job Search as a Research Project – with Eli Bohemond
– Establishing Relevant Narratives: The Key To Effective Interviewing – with Eli Bohemond
– Personal Branding for Job Hunting During The Pandemic – with Evelina Vilke
Breaking Through The Wall, is an inspirational share session with four of their amazing interns based in the UK, Thailand and Peru. In less than an hour, you will be inspired and uplifted by their unique journeys working remotely for international companies despite all obstacles. They hope this session will remind all of us why we are so passionate about the work we do, especially during this time of prolonged uncertainty and COVID fatigue.
Date and Time: Thursday, February 25 at 3 pm GMT/10 am EST/7 am PST
Registration Link >>>
(Please note that: All sessions will be recorded and shared with anyone who signs up!)
Mr. Antonio Ferreira, Psychology with Neuroscience student, University of Essex,
Research Consultant Intern for The Insight Focus Company
, Shanghai, China
Ms. May Vilailuck, MS Science Communication graduate, Imperial College London,
Business Development Intern for Acceler8 Clinical Research, Singapore
Mr. Jorge Hiroshi Román Yseki, International Business graduate, Universidad del Pacífico,
Business Development Intern for Interviewer.AI, Singapore
Mr. Lewis Davison, Law graduate, The University of Law,
Legal Intern for Obaseki Solicitors, London, UK.