- are interested in relationships between market phenomena;
- want to study consumption trends of the global world;
- you have already completed marketing programmes and you would like to deepen your acquired knowledge;
- you would like to complete your education acquired in another area with marketing knowledge;
- would like to learn marketing methods of sustainable consumption and responsible corporate behaviour;
- would like to work in senior management position in the field of sales&marketing, market research or advertising;
- plan to continue your studies in a doctoral school of business and management.
- manufacturers and service providers;
- trade companies;
- public institutions;
- non-profit organizations;
- market research agencies;
- advertising agencies;
- consulting companies.
Furthermore, the obtained knowledge will qualify our graduates to launch and succesfully operate their own businesses.
Tuition fee is 1500 EUR/semester (for non-EU students)
– methodological knowledge fields (like Mathematics, Statistics, Information Technology): 8-12 credit points
– theoretical economics knowledge (like Microeconomics, Macroeconomics, International Economics, Regional Economics, Economics History): 8-12 credit points
– business knowledge (like Corporate Economics, Corporate Finance, Marketing, Accounting, Leadership and Management, Human Resources, etc): 10-14 credit points
There are two methods to establish the admission score: the sum of the admission interview (max. 45 points) and the grade point average in the transcript (max. 45 points), or the doubling points of the admission interview (max. 90 points). Maximum 10 additional points can be gained for achievements listed in the Higher Education Admissions Information Brochure (Felsőoktatási felvételi tájékoztató).
At the admission interview an admissions board will assess each applicant individually, based on their previous studies and employment, with the aim of assessing the chances of successful completion of the Master’s programme.
The content listed bellow is for informative purposes; for further details see the Programme in the curriculum.
Foundation core modules
Advanced Microeconomics, Quantitative Methods in Economics, ERP System, Project Planning and Direction, Strategic Management, Advanced Corporate Finance, Marketing Management, Supply Chain Management, Business Law, Strategic marketing planning, Marketing research, Sociology and Psychology of Consumption, Integrated Marketing Communication, International marketing
Business Relationship Management, Competitive Strategies in International Manufacturing, Knowledge Management, Intercultural Management, Quality Management, Sustainability, E-marketing, Strategic Human Resource Management
MSc in Marketing – More information
Address: 8200 Veszprém, Egyetem u. 10.
Phone: (88) 624-896