How to apply?
Before applying please find the study programme of your interest and check the programme description. Please first read all the information about the admission process and prepare all the necessary documents electronically in PDF format.
When you are ready to apply please click on the link below to be directed to the online application platform of the Faculty of Business and Economics.
The list of documents required for a valid application can be found here:
- Completed application form;
- Officially certified copy/copies of high school or university degree / degrees (in English);
- Officially certified copy of the Transcript of Records of previous studies (including the list of complete courses/subjects and the results) (in English);
- Certificate of English language knowledge, which can be the following:
- Officially certified copy of TOEFL iBT certificate with minimum score of 60; OR
- Officially certified copy of IELTS certificate with minimum score of 5.5; OR
- Officially certified copy of intermediate level English language certificate issued by any language centers accredited by the Hungarian Educational Authority Accreditation Centre for Foreign Language Examinations (www.nyak.hu); OR
- If the applicant completed his/her previous studies in an institution where the language of instruction is English, the applicant may present an original Attestation of Language Proficiency.
- Copy of the valid passport (with the place and date of expiration) OR in case of EU-citizenship copy of valid ID card or driving licence;
- CV in English;
- Motivation Letter in English;
- Verification of the bank transfer of the registration fee for application, which is 100 EUR (non-refundable fee);
- Submitting letters of recommendation is an advantage.
In case of successful admission you must present your orginal documents during the enrolment process.
Name of the bank: Magyar Államkincstár
Account number: 10048005-01426696-00000000
Payable to: Pannon Egyetem
Note on the bank funds transfer form under ‘Info / Inst for beneficiary bank’:
A013000046, **Name of Applicant**, application fee
Address: 8200 Veszprém, Egyetem u.10. Hungary
Swift code: MANE-HUHB
IBAN (International Banking Number): HU55 10048005-01426696-00000000
Please make sure that the total amount of the application fee (100 euro) has to arrive to the Faculty’s account and no bank charges can be taken from the amount. We can accept the application fee only via bank transfer.
The deadline for submitting application for February 2019 intake (master’s programme only) is 30th of November 2018.
The deadline for submitting application for September 2019 intake is 31st of May 2019.
The admission process
After all the above listed documents are submitted, the applicant takes part in an interview with the Admission Committee of the Faculty. The interview can be online or a personal meeting in Veszprém, depending on the applicant’s preference. Based on the interview the committee makes a recommendation regarding the admission of the applicant.
In case of a positive decision the Faculty sends a Letter of Notification to the applicant. In the Letter of Notification the applicant will be informed to transfer the tuition fee for the chosen academic programme covering the first 2 semesters.
After the tuition fee covering the first two semesters arrived to the bank account of the Faculty the Official Letter of Admission will be sent to the applicant. The Official Letter of Admission is to be submitted to the Embassy or Consulate of Hungary in the country of the applicant to acquire a visa.
If the visa application is refused, the University of Pannonia will refund the pre-paid tuition fee. Please note that the applicant must request the transfer in a written form by indicating the preferred bank account and attaching the decision letter regarding the visa refusal.
All students admitted to the academic programme offered in a foreign language are required to have a valid health insurance for the whole period of residence in Hungary.
Centre for Communications
Faculty of Business and Economics
University of Pannonia
Egyetem u. 10,