…are interested in travel both personally and professionally;
…want to show the treasures of Hungary to your fellows and international guests;
…would like to get an insight into several academic disciplines such as business and economics, marketing, geography, and would like to learn how to examine issues in their complexity related to tourism;
…can see complex issues, enjoy organising and have got creative ideas as well.
- hotels, head offices of hotel chains and other accommodation;
- catering establishments;
- tour operators and travel agencies;
- national tourism management organisations and the related ministries and bodies;
- local authorities and other tourism related regional or local bodies;
- national parks and other nature conservation organisations;
- conference and event organising businesses and institutions;
- research institutes, consultancy companies, auditing companies;
- transport companies;
- non-tourism specific medium- and large-sized enterprises.
The knowledge and skills acquired will enable you to start up and operate your own business.
…there are a lot of optional professional programmes to choose from, such as the World Traveller’s Club, photo- or various other professional competitions or a few-day-long field trip?
…you can fulfil some of the requirements of your modules also online?
…we have a British professor on board?
For those who started their studies before 2020: 6+1 semesters
For those who begin their studies in 2020 or later: 6+2 semesters
More information about the BSc in Tourism and Catering
Dr. Eszter MADARÁSZ
Address: 8200 Veszprém, Egyetem u. 10.
Phone: (88) 624-000/6311
University of Pannonia – Faculty of Business ans Economics – Centre for Communications and International Affairs
Address: H-8200 Veszprém, Egyetem u. 10., A/102
Phone: (88) 624-860