Location: Budapest office
Start date: Beginning of September 2016 (earlier start is possible)
Contract: 30/40 hours-a-week contract (flexible)
Application deadline: end of April
Morgan Stanley is a global financial services firm and a market leader in investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. With more than 1,300 offices in 43 countries, the people of Morgan Stanley are dedicated to providing our clients the finest thinking, products and services to help them achieve even the most challenging goals.
The Financial Control Group (FCG) supports senior management, both for Morgan Stanley as a whole, but also the individual financial products around the world. FCG assist in managing Morgan Stanley’s risk by implementing financial controls over the firm’s business activities. FCG is responsible for Morgan Stanley’s financial records, ensuring that the assets and liabilities of Morgan Stanley are properly controlled, and providing accurate and timely financial information both to senior management and externally to statutory and regulatory bodies.
- 20-week-long program
- Full-time or part-time (30-40 hours per week)
- Rotation between business areas
- Introduction to Morgan Stanley
- On-the-job and classroom training
- Exposure to senior management
- Mid- and end- program placement evaluation
- Support with thesis work
- Supervisor and mentor
- Currently completing degree in Finance/Accounting/Business/Economics or similar
- High level of spoken and written English
- Systems knowledge – MS Outlook, MS Word and MS Excel
- Excellent numerical and analytical skill
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational abilities
If you are interested in the above opportunity, please apply here by submitting your English CV. You also have to complete the English version of the SHL Test as part of your application.
Although application deadlines are in place, candidates are advised to apply early as we recruit on an ongoing basis.