Research fields of the Doctoral School of Management Sciences and Business Administration:
- Agricultural Economics
- Management Sciences
Objectives of the PhD Programme:
- To transfer to the PhD students of world-class cutting-edge research and scientific knowledge in the areas of economics and applied economics.
- To involve the doctoral students in the research work of leading academics and to achieve results that are internationally recognized; mentor-student relationship building.
- To involve the doctoral students in assignments that provides training in the fundamentals, in order to encourage PhD students to continue their work as university teachers.
- To build a wide range of international scientific-research contacts with institutions that is recognized in the disciplines both internationally and domestically.
Fields of Study:
- Strategic Management
- International Management
The Prerequisites for Obtaining a Doctoral Degree:
- The successful completion of a combined final exam.
- At least two or three publication of academic work (at least one in a refereed domestic journal, or equivalent book, excerpt or chapter of a book, and at least one in a refereed international journal, book, or equivalent, excerpt or chapter of a book, or at least two non-refereed foreign journals, or equivalent, book, excerpt or chapter of a book.
- The defending of a doctoral dissertation at the workplace, and in a public debate.
Forms of Training:
- Individual training
Head of Programme:
Dr. Ádám Török
Centre for Communications
Faculty of Business and Economics
University of Pannonia
Egyetem u. 10,