Cycling tour for students and lecturers of the Faculty of Business and Economics of the University of Pannonia, participation is free, but registration is required.
You can register until 26/09/2022 (12am) here >>>
– It is possible to participate with your own bicycle, but bicycles can be rented at a discounted price (2000 HUF/day) at the Institute of Physical Education and Sport of the University of Pannonia.
– The trip (39km) can be completed by anyone and will be done at a relaxed, comfortable pace.
– The participants will receive a start package (sports drink, muesli bar, oat bar, candy, chewing gum).
– All of the participants will receive a commemorative medal.
– Students participating in the tour will receive 2 physical education signatures.
– Participants will ride together, everyone is welcome.
– The tour is 100% cycling on a designated route (almost all of it on a cycle path).
– Only registered participants are allowed to take part in the tour.
– Everyone starts the tour at their own risk and undertakes to obey the rules of the Highway Code.
– The use of a cycling helmet is not compulsory, BUT strongly recommended!
Route: Veszprém – Alsóörs – Balatonalmádi – Veszprém
Further information: Dr. Flórián Strack / email@example.com