The Addmissions Office of the University of Stavanger offers an internship opportunity.
Duration: Between 6 and 12 months, preferably 1-year duration
Location: Arne Rettedals hus, Kjell Arholms gate 41, 4021 Stavanger, Norway
Starting date: September 2020
Working hours: 9:00-15:00, 30h/week
Accommodation: UiS covers university accommodation cost up to 5000 NOK/month
Payment: No salary; the student is expected to have an Erasmus+ scholarship or other financial support. UiS contributes with coverage of accommodation costs (see above). UiS covers a fee for a Norwegian language course (12 weeks x 4 hours every semester).
Main responsibilities and tasks:
– Supporting the International Admissions team
– Working with different social media channels
– Maintaining of Excel sheets, registration of data to student information software
– Regular updating of webpages
– Contribution to marketing/recruitment and promotion activities
– Other tasks can eventually be added, depending on the performance of the intern
– Student enrolled at a Bachelor’s or Master’s level or a recent graduate who can receive Erasmus+ scholarship or other financial support
– Strong English skills (spoken and written), knowledge of other languages is a strong advantage
– Strong communication skills and intercultural awareness
Application procedure: Send your CV together with a cover letter to email@example.com till 24. July 2020.
The original call available here >>>
You can inquire about Erasmus in person at Kolos Adorján at the International Office or at the following email addresses: