The University Network of the European Capitals of Culture (UNeECC) was founded in 2006 by the University of Pécs with the intention that the universities of the ECoC cities should contribute to the success of the programmes and provide background research for the ECOC organisers. The aim of the organisation is to recognise the role and contribution of universities in the success of the cities that have been awarded the title of European Capital of Culture. The network presently connects more than 50 higher education institutions.
Read more about UNeECC here.
The UNeECC cordially invites you to its next annual conference in Veszprém titled ‘Cultur(E)scapes – Innovation in Culture and Beyond’, hosted by the University of Pannonia, Veszprém (Hungary), on 27-29 September 2023.
Planned Programme and Tracks:
Please click on this link to read the planned programme and tracks.
– Registration and abstract submission deadline: 24 March
– Acceptance of abstract via e-mail: 10 April
– Conference fee payment: 17 July
– Outstanding papers will be considered for publication in: Tourism: An International Interdisciplinary Journal or Tourism Hospitality Management – 31 October
– Paper submission for online proceedings: 31 December
– Participant from UNeECC member institution: 170 EUR
– Participant from other institution: 190 EUR
– Presenter from UNeECC member institution: 150 EUR
– Presenter from other institution: 170 EUR
– PhD student: 90 EUR
The conference fee includes:
All coffee and lunch breaks, gala dinner, guided musical sightseeing, guide to the cultural event venues, conference abstracts/proceedings (online).
REGISTRATION (until 24 March)
Please click on the following registration link: https://forms.gle/t89beykEUuBhvvKq6
We hope to see You in Veszprém, the City of Queens and the European Capital of Culture 2023!