The Dean’ Office of the Faculty of Business and Economics calls for applications for a special scholarship for 3 students in active status for the first (autumn) semester of the academic year 2023/24 for mentoring foreign students in all study programmes of the Faculty of Business and Economics.
Tasks to be performed
- active participation in the Pentor Program
- supporting and supplementing the work of teacher mentors
- Mentoring GTK students, including their peers
- Involvement in the organization and implementation of events and events within the framework of the Pentor Program
- Involvement in the development of the Pentor Program
- administration of its activities
- participation in trainings organized for student mentors
Duration of the scholarship: 5 months (from September 1, 2023 to January 31, 2024)
The amount of the scholarship is 40,000 HUF / month.
The following are advantages when evaluating the application:
- experience in mentoring activities
- excellent Englisch knowledge
How and when to submit your application: Applications must be uploaded to Moodle (Documents / Official Documents / Scholarships / Student Mentor Application) by 12:00 on 21 May 2023.
Applications received will be evaluated by the Pentor Program Professional Committee by June 30, 2023.
Applicants will be notified of the decision by email.
If you have any further questions about the application, you can contact of the Pentor Program’s mentor, Dr. Boglárka Konka, at the email@example.com.