See through the eyes of consumers! How is it possible?
Our focus lab is equipped with a mobile and fixed eye camera, which can track and record the movement of the human eye, so it is also possible to track what the consumer pays most attention to.
- Testing the structure of websites, the placement of information and their usefulness;
- Optimization of online and offline (e.g.: displayed in stores) sales surfaces and websites;
- Examination of user behaviour (detection of typical shopping trips);
- Design success testing;
- Creating user-friendly online interfaces.
In addition to focus group/expert interviews, the facility is also suitable for conducting in-hall tests (e.g.: product, advertising, series), workshops, podcasts, and videocasts.
The team of the marketing focus lab has extensive expertise and many years of international and national experience in the fields of economics: marketing, tourism, urban and regional development, technical and human management, international management, logistics and finance.
As a result, in addition to the location and equipment rental, we undertake the full implementation of research, from planning the research concept and conducting the research to interpretation.
Our contact details:
- E-mail: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +36 88 624-879
- Address: University of Pannonia, 10 Egyetem street, 8200 Veszprém, Hungary
PO Box: H-8210 Veszprém, Pf. 1158