Haribo is looking someone to help their structure all the processes in the company.
As valued initiator and in-house consultant, you bring their processes into top form, because possible process gaps and optimisation potentials immediately catches your eye.
Their mix, that awaits you:
– You map the processes and you write the procedures.
– The goal is to build their process management for efficient and sustainable organization.
– To do this, you analyze the relevant processes to identify potential for improvement and implement them immediately
– In particular, the continuous, strategic, and practical development of their value chain is important to you
Ingredients, that you bring with you:
– You are studying a degree in economics or an apprenticeship with training with solid professional experience
– You want to understand organisational development and/or Process management
– Independent work with high quality standards is a matter of course for you
– Here you also score points with your analysis ability to bring complex practical solutions
– Finally, you also combine all this with good English
– Working 1-2 days a week before starting your official internship
– Guaranteed place for internship
– Gaining experience
– Learning from professionals
Please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or apply via homepage >>>