University of Pannonia announces a tender of Student Mobility for studies as part of the Erasmus+ programme. The earliest time to take part in the programme is the autumn semester of year 2023/2024 in the contemporary tendered period.
With the Erasmus+ mobility programme students studying on Bachelor`s, Master`s or PhD level have access to 12 months of Student Mobility and Traineeship programmes:
- 3-12 months on educational purposes and/or
- 2-12 months on purposes of traineeships.
Erasmus+ programmes spent earlier count into the frame of 12 months.
Additional grants can be applied for by those who:
- are disabled or have lasting illness
- are socially disadvantaged students.
- have Hungarian citizenship or valid residence permit
- are registrated students of University of Pannonia
- have one finished semester at least
- have active student status in the tendered period, or
- after finishing their studies there is a desire to take part in Traineeship; the Erasmus+ grant is to be gained as a student (before having a degree and with active student status)
- study on Bachelor’s, Master’s or PhD level or attend higher-level vocational training
- are full-time or correspondent students in the Sending Institution
- are professionally prepared and own the language skills needed. Unless the applicant has B2 language exam from the language of the traineeship, a language level assessment is necessary. The successful assessment is the requirement of the mobility.
Deadline for application: For the autumn semester 2023/24. 3 April, 2023
The original call is downloadable from here »