We believe that in today’s business world competitive advantage can only be obtained and maintained through continuous organisational learning.
THE VALUE THAT WE CAN ADD TO YOUR BUSINESS:
We can help you develop yourself and your business professionally through our wide-ranging Learning & Development programme based on the latest international expertise and an understanding of our customers’ needs.
Are you experiencing problems in your organisation? E.g.:
- Do you find it challenging to develop the most appropriate strategy?
- Would you like to improve your leaders’ effectiveness?
- Do you feel that communication does not always achieve the desired effect?
- Would you like to align organisational processes more efficiently?
- Do performance evaluation results indicate a need for competency improvement among staff?
- Would you like to increase your sales effectiveness?
- Do cultural differences get in the way of successful business deals with foreign counterparts?
…. But are not sure where to turn for help to remedy any of the above (or other) organisational problems?
Call us at Pannon University’s new Business Knowledge Centre at the Faculty of Economics!
- We offer a wide-ranging Learning & Development programmes to increase your company’s competitive advantage based on the latest international expertise in all the important areas of the economy.
- We support our partners’ development through standard open courses as well as bespoke solutions designed to meet their specific needs.
- Our programmes are led by qualified trainers, university lecturers and consultants who combine high level academic expertise with industry and training experience for you.
- Leadership competencies
- Performance evaluation
- Personal effectiveness
- Managing business relationships
- People management
- Finance and accountancy
- Project management
- Sales effectiveness
- Negotiation techniques
- Generational differences
- Managing cultural differences
- Business etiquette
- Train the Trainers for internal staff, etc.
TYPES OF PROGRAMMES:
- Training (1 or 2 days or longer according to demand)
- Coaching (a series of sessions independent of the training or as a follow-up – one hour/ occasion)
- Consulting support (independent of the training or as a follow-up)
In order to ensure that the effectiveness of learning reaches the highest possible level, the methods applied are interactive and are based on the continuous involvement of participants. They also allow for sharing and integrating new concepts and best practices through using tools such as case studies and skill practice scenarios.
Head of the Centre
Address: H-8200 Veszprém, Egyetem st. 10.
Phone: :+36 30 472 3418