Postgraduate project management training in English
The target of the postgraduate project manager course is to train such professionals that correspond to the following challenges:
- they will be able to accomplish projects with different approaches strategy-oriented,
- they can handle uncertainties and risks which come up within the projects,
- they can solve problems easier regarding the project with their management, mechanical-technical and economical knowledge,
- they can lead and manage their project team efficiently and effectively.
We offer the EU project management postgraduate training, who:
- would like to get familiar with the project approach indispensable in the 21th century
- are constantly meet the requirements and changing pressure during the work, and would like to learn the newest project management methods to manage the challenges
- are looking for new challenges
- would like to get along at the workplace
- would like to launch and run an own business or would like to improve and develop the existing enterprise
Course in English
Training duration: 2 semesters
Training days: Friday, Saturday
Qualification name: Eu project specialist
The course starts with minimum 10 participants.
Price of the Course: 800 000 HUF (400 000 HUF/semester)
- Business economics
- General management
- Organizational techniques
- Team building
- Project management I.
- Project planning
- Strategic management
- Regional Development Projects
- Project software
- EU tenders
- Human management
- Project marketing
- Project management II.
- Project financing
- International transportation and logistic projects
- Business simulation
- RDI projects
- Tourism projects
8800 Nagykanizsa, Zrínyi M. u. 33.
Tel.: +36 93 502 913