The pm2am – Student Trips, a young but well established tour operator who prides itself on the international diversity of its team. They are specialised in organising trips to various beautiful European destinations for international students and young professionals.
They are looking for Candidates for Travel Coordinator and Social Media Marketing Interns.
Position Title: Travel Coordinator and Social Media Marketing Intern
Contract Hours: Full-time
Remuneration: 500€ /month (1000€/month – only after 6th months)
Commences: From now onwards/Flexible Start
Contract Type: Temporary
Duration: Minimum of 3 months Flexible duration of 3-12 months (negotiable)
– University student studying a BA/Masters degree in languages, international
business, marketing, tourism or a related subject ( required )
– English language ability C1 or higher ( required )
– Enrolled as a student for the entire duration of the internship ( required )
– Obliged to absolve a mandatory internship as part of their studies ( required )
– German, French, Spanish and/or Italian language ability is always a plus
– Good/Excellent communication skills
– Ability to handle stressful situations
– Good inter-personal skills and/or customers relations experience
– Leadership abilities
– Flexible and willing to adapt to different contexts and to take on a variety of
– Proactive, enthusiastic, open-minded and outgoing
– Interested in working in the travel and tourism field, and in a forward-thinking
– Basic knowledge of social media channels, Microsoft Office/Google and
e-mail marketing platforms.
Send your application, including a CV, cover letter and a picture (voluntary/not a
must) only by e-mail to: email@example.com (Mr Andreas Klein).
This programme is available with Erasmus+
For more information on Erasmus please contact Mr. Kolos Adorján in the International Office or send an email to either of the following addresses: