Prerequisite is that you have at least an Intermediate German language exam!
Important things to know:
Dr. Judit SULYOK 
Phone number: (88) 624-000/3917
e-mail: email@example.com 
The aim of the course is to introduce the tourism and economy, and the current issues related to these fields in the German speaking countries.
Fields of study:
– Introduction of the German speaking countries – population, geographical features, economy and its characteristics. The political system of the countries and their national symbols.
– The environmental, social and economic impacts of tourism (climate change, environmentally friendly transport, overconsumption)
– The role of NGOs in the society and in tourism. The most important organizations and activities (for example: Greenpeace, green movements)
– Economic migration: the role of immigrants in the tourism industry of the German speaking countries, and its restrictions.
– The most famous German products, brands and companies in tourism and other businesses which are known and available in Hungary as well.
– The most important cities, attractions and sights in the German speaking countries.
– Leisure activities and travelling habits of the inhabitants in the German speaking countries
– Cultural life, events in the German speaking countries.
– Traditional meals, typical ingredients and dishes in the German speaking countries. Eating habits. The impact of lifestyle changes on modern cuisine.