Montenegro Tourist Service DMC is a parent company of MTS Group. The Group consists of thirteen companies that have been working in different industries starting from tourism, the hotel management industry, services, rent a car and transfer services to digital Marketing IT development of innovative platforms for smart tourism solution. They have been operating for more than 15 years in the in the following countries: Montenegro, Serbia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia, Slovenia, Albania, Macedonia, Greece, Romania, Bulgaria, Hungary, Austria and Italy. We are members of the Silk Road Enterprise Development Alliance.
Their mission is to become a synonym for the best provider in tourism, hospitality and services industry, not only in Montenegro, but in the entire Balkan Region.
What are they offer?
– Paid internship program (8h/day, 6 days a week, half an hour lunch break);
– Shared accommodation and 2 meals per day are provided;
– Compesation depending of skills and competences
– Legal assistance in Montenegro for intership and working permit issues;
– Corporate advantages: laptop, work in international teams, membership in one of the best fitness centers in Montenegro with preferred prices, 30% discount at our restaurants, hotel and beach, flexible working hours, discounts with numerous partners, participation in team building activities
– The perfect place to get to know about Montenegrin culture, and neighboring Balkan countries, to learn the Slavic language, to widen your skills in the most attractive tourism industry where customer management is the key to success while living and working in a beautiful country in south of Europe.
Read more about the opportunity >>>
For more information click here >>>
You can apply on the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: +382 69 145 00 +382 69 01 02 61
Don’t forget that you can apply Erasmus+ support to complete this internship!
You can inquire about Erasmus personally with Adorján Kolos at the International Office or at the following email addresses: