EUM – Macerata University Press (Italy) is looking for trainees for the academic year 2019/2020.
The main activities that the candidates will carry out are:
– support to admin staff to fill in agreements and to manage authors’ rights;
– support for the activities of editing, lay-out, proofreading and production of e-books;
– support to admin staff in the distribution of new titles and publications;
– support for the implementation of EUM communication channel (website, social networks);
– support for the organization of events.
Each candidate must satisfy the following requirements:
– to have a scholarship by their home institution, within the Erasmus+ Traineeships or KA1 Programmes;
– to have a good command of English as well as a basic knowledge of the Italian language (the knowledge of any other European Language will be a plus);
– to have basic ICT skills.
If you are interested in an internship at Macerata University Press, please send us the attached form duly filled in, a CV in English or in Italian, possibly in a .pdf format, a motivation letter in English or Italian.
The trainee will normally work from 9 AM to 2 PM, from Monday to Friday (except on Christmas holidays in December and Summer holidays in August).
Please note that we are not able to guarantee any financial support.
For more information about our University or the city of Macerata, you can visit the following websites:
University Home page: http://www.unimc.it/en?set_language=en
EUM Macerata University Press Home page: http://eum.unimc.it/en/
Should you need any further information, please do not hesitate to send an e-mail to email@example.com
Click here to download the application form>>>