MSCI Open Day this time in a virtual implementation!
Building on the successes of recent years, the company is once again providing an opportunity for our students to gain insight into the financial world through them.
The date of the event: 22 May 2020 (2pm-3:30pm)
What is it about?
– they will be talk about the tasks in different areas with the managing director, HR manager and colleagues working there
– you can learn more about career opportunities in the financial field
– you can get an insight into how the current situation affects the work of the company
– and last but not least, you can ask questions that concern you
You can find the official description of the program and application information HERE >>>
On 27th November 2019, MSCI will host an open day. In this event participants will have an exclusive opportunity to take an office tour, meet some representatives of main interest areas (analytics, data, technology, client coverage), and discuss career paths with them and with other colleagues.
Students will also have the possibility to look into the daily work of a number of different teams dealing with interesting topics ranging from Quant Finance all the way to the role of Environmental, Social and Governance factors in the financial industry.
You can register here>>>
Or using the QR code from the poster of the event below.
Dr. Horst Laubscher alumni of the Technische Universität Darmstadt held a multi-day lectures in German language in October with a title „Internationale Finanzierung”.
On the really interesting and useful course was about the followings:
– Classical corporate finance
– Project financing
– Currency swap
– Financial planning
– Mergers and acquisitions