Rector and Chancellor’s joint information circular No. 2/2020. (III.12.)
- The rector and chancellor of the University of Pannonia hereby inform the citizens of the University of Pannonia with respect to the state of emergency announced by the Hungarian government on March 11th 2020:
- Students of the University of Pannonia are not allowed to visit the reading-rooms of the Central Library and Archives (CLA-Veszprém) and of the Georgikon Library and Archives (GLA-Keszthely) starting from March 12th 2020 for an indefinite period of time. To facilitate learning, borrowing books is still allowed but students are advised to contact the library in writing in advance so that the borrowing procedure should be as smooth and swift as possible.
- Employees of the University are allowed to visit and use the services of the library during the shutdown period.
- The loan period of books that would expire after March 12th 2020 will be extended until June 30th
- Students participating in dual study programmes are allowed to accomplish their external pratical training in case their workplace does not prohibit this.
- Student ID’s validated with a 2019/2020 1st semester sticker will be accepted by transportation services after March 31st 2020 up to 15 days after the termination of the state of emergency caused by the virus outbreak.
- Personal office routines concerning study matters are temporarily The Neptun system is continuously fully operational. Our Directorate of Academic Affairs is available for all students for office routines via telephone and on line.
March 12th 2020. Veszprém
Dr. András Gelencsér