- have studied tourism before but would like to get a deeper insight into tourism as a phenomenon as well as an industry;
- would like to widen your knowledge gained from your previous studies in other academic areas with specific tourism knowledge;
- see challenge in complex problems and bring different interests into common ground;
- wish to follow the international pace but without losing sight of the national features;
- are interested in complex tasks, such as destination management or organisation of the tasks of large scale tourism enterprises;
- would like to participate in the drafting of successful project development proposals;
- would like to work in senior management positions in tourism.
- tourism destination management organisations (DMOs);
- national tourism management bodies, foreign offices of the Hungarian National Tourist Office;
- hotels and hotel chains;
- tour operators, conference organisers;
- environmental protection organisations, national parks;
- cultural institutions, festival organisers;
- sports facilities, organisers of sporting events;
- research institutes, consultancy firms, tendering businesses;
- higher educational institutions offering tourism courses.
Furthermore, the obtained knowledge will qualify our graduates to launch and succesfully operate their own businesses.
At the admission interview an admissions board will assess each applicant individually, based on their previous studies and employment, with the aim of assessing the chances of successful completion of the Master’s programme.
Foundation core modules
Quantitative Methods in Economics, Strategic Management, Economic Policy, Advanced Corporate Finance, International Business Communication, Managerial Decisions, Service Quality Management, E-marketing, Research Methods, Project Planning and Management
Tourism specific modules
Tourism Policy and Planning, Tourism and Travel Law, Organisation and Management of Integrated Tourism Businesses, Leisure Management, Transport and Tourism, Business Case Studies in Tourism, Attraction and Visitor Management, Strategic Destination Marketing, Sustainability in Tourism
More information about the MA in Tourism Management
Dr. Ágnes Raffay – Danyi
Head of Programme
University of Pannonia – Department of Tourism
Address: H-8200 Veszprém, Egyetem u. 10.
Phone: (88) 624-646
coordinator for marketing
University of Pannonia – Faculty of Business ans Economics
Centre for Communications
Address: H-8200 Veszprém, Egyetem u. 10., A/102
Phone: (88) 624-860