Are you a highly motivated Controller ready for your next step in your career in finance? Huntsman has a great opportunity to become a part of their Business Services team in Petfurdo.
Huntsman Corporation is a publicly traded global manufacturer and marketer of differentiated and specialty chemicals with 2020 revenues of approximately $6 billion. Our chemical products number in the thousands and are sold worldwide to manufacturers serving a broad and diverse range of consumer and industrial end markets. We operate more than 70 manufacturing, R&D and operations facilities in approximately 30 countries and employ approximately 9,000 associates within our four distinct business divisions. For more information about Huntsman, please visit the company’s website at www.huntsman.com.
As a Project Controller you will be responsible for the following activities:
– Maintain project-related records, including contracts and change orders
– Create and track orders in SAP ARIBA
– Review and approve supplier invoices related to a project
– Review and approve time sheets for work related to a project
– Review and approve overhead charges to be applied to a project
– Review account totals related to project assets and expenses
– Report to management regarding the remaining funding available for projects
– Report to the Accounting and the Project managers as required.
– Review budgets, including staffing, work plans, and fee structures.
– Provid project managers with timely financial reports and budgets, as well as project forecasts.
– Preparie actual costs report
– Close out project accounts upon project completion
– Create and submit reports related to projects
– Compile information for internal and external auditors, as required
– Update property, plant and equipment records, ensuring asset management according to two general ledgers (HAS, US GAAP).
– Monitor Project ActivitiesOversee Project Budgeting and Scheduling
To be successful in the role, they are looking for candidates with
– Relevant certificate within finance, business, accounting.
– Minimum of 5 years relevant experience in a cost control role (multinational plant organization is preferred).
– Up-to date knowledge of relevant legislation.
– Previous experience with SAP and MS Office.
– Excellent communication skills with the ability and interest to interact with people from various backgrounds
– Highly analytical and detail-oriented thinking skills.
– Self-starting and adaptable attitude, with the ability to work with tight deadlines.
– Fluency in English.
– Experience with US GAAP and investment projects is preferred.
What they offer
– Competitive salary & benefit package.
– International working environment.
– Interesting training and development opportunities
– Supportive working-community and infrastructural background.
– Flexible working hours.
You can apply for the job by sending your CV here: email@example.com
Any personal data that you provide to Huntsman International LLC, its subsidiaries or its affiliates (together, “Huntsman”) as part of the online recruitment process and/or otherwise for potential employment (including any sensitive personal data) will be handled according to Huntsman’s Notice about the Processing of Personal Data of Applicants, which is located on the Company’s privacy page at www.huntsman.com
(Hirdetés feltöltve: 2021.08.09.)