The University of Pannonia’s Faculty of Business and Economics, along with its institutions, departments, as well as its teaching locations, with the support of the Scientific Student’s Council of the University of Pannonia and the University of Pannonia Faculty of Business and Economics’ Scientific Student’s Council announces the Institutional Scientific Student’s Association’s Conference at the University of Pannonia.
Students enrolled at BSc/BA, MSc/MA programmes can be qualified to participate.
The application has to be done via online registration with a short summary of the research paper handed in on the following website: http://etdk.uni-pannon.hu.
- the date of the 2021 Institutional Scientific Student’s Association’s conference: 24th November 2021
- the deadline for registration and submission of the short summary: 3rd November 2021, 8:00 PM
- submission deadline for the final paper online: 15th November 2021, 11:00 AM
Formal requirements and other information can be found on the websites of the different faculties (login first to Moodle) >>>
The call downloadable from here >>>
The 6th edition of the 30 Days to Get a Job – The Challenge has already over 20 000 subscribers, 7 Career Coaches participating, and tons of interactive content.
The aim of the event, as the title mentions, is to challenge candidates to land a job between the start of the event (October 4th) until its end (October 29th). This being said, we’ve partnered with many multinational companies providing exciting job opportunities across Europe, with the intent to maximise the job hunt’s effectiveness!
How does it work and how can you participate?
The only thing what you have to do, subscribe on this link for free >>>
Additionally, you can take a look at some of the free webinars & workshops taking place during the event below:
– Escape the corporate ladder & discover your dream career” – with Fiona Moss
– How to Organize your Job Search to Land Interviews Faster – with Matilda Patsou
– LinkedIn Networking Strategies to Approach Job Search as a Research Project – with Eli Bohemond
– Establishing Relevant Narratives: The Key To Effective Interviewing – with Eli Bohemond
– Personal Branding for Job Hunting During The Pandemic – with Evelina Vilke