The final exams will be on the following dates:
Department of Tourism
- BA (BSc) in Tourism and Catering: 8. June 2021. (Tuesday am)
- MA (MSc) in Tourism Management: 9. June 2021. (Wednesday am)
Department of Business Economics
- BA (BSc) in Business Administration and Management: 10. and 11. June 2021 (Thursday – Friday am)
Department of International Economics
- BA (BSc) in International Business Economics 14. June 2021. (Monday am)
Department of Marketing
- MSc in Marketing: 21. June 2021. (Monday am)
Department of Economics
- BA (BSc) in Applied Economics: 22. June 2021. (Tuesday am)
We wish good luck to everyone!
MSCI Open Day – due to the great success, they are appear an online event again!
The company is once again providing an opportunity for our students to gain insight into the financial world through them.
The date of the event: 6th May, 2021 (4pm-5:30pm)
What is it about?
– they will be talk about the tasks in different areas with the managing director, HR manager and colleagues working there
– you can learn more about career opportunities in the financial field
– you can get an insight into how the current situation affects the work of the company
– and last but not least, you can ask questions that concern you
You can find the official description of the program and application information HERE >>>
The Scientific Student Associations’ Conference (in Hungarian KTDK) will take place online on 5 May 2021. The presentations are open to the public and all are welcome!
The abstracts are available online on the SSAC Moodle platform: https://moodle.gtk.uni-pannon.hu/course/view.php?id=5525
8:30 – The jury will meet
9:30 – Meetings of the sections
About 12:00 – Results announcement
Chairman: Dr. Ágnes Nóra Raffay-Danyi, Associate Professor
Members of the jury: Dr. Csaba Hegedűs, Associate Professor; Dr. Boglárka Konka, Senior Lecturer
Registrar: Flórián Strack
9:00 Enikő Rédei: Cultural diversity management in the hospitality industry – how to improve the intercultural interactions between guests and hotel employees. Supervisor: Kitti Hiezl
9:25 Kairatova Adinay: Impact of COVID-19 on consumption in Kazakhstan and Hungary. Supervisor: Dr. Andrea Magda Nagy
9:50 Dénes Kiss: Investigation of the ERASMUS exchange network on the NUTS3 and the Individual levels. Supervisor: Dr. Zsolt Tibor Kosztyán
10:15 Dóra Solymosi: Cleaning, disinfecting, and using the wellness department. An analysis of the COVID-19 pandemic s effects on Wellness and Spa hotels in Hungary. Supervisor: Kitti Hiezl
10:40 Annamária Schulcz: Mid-COVID-19 travel behaviours – Revisit intention of hotel guests. Supervisor: Dr. Petra Gyurácz-Németh