The University of Stavanger (Norway) offers an Erasmus+ Intenship/work placement position at the Admissions office. Starting date is August 2019. The job can be provided for 6 or 12 months. Working hours: 9:00 – 15:00 (30 min. lunch break between 11:30-12:00). There’s no salary, the student is expected to have an Erasmus+ scholarship or other financial support from his/her home university.
Main responsibilities and tasks:
– Supporting the international Admissions team.
– Working with Facebook groups.
– Maintenance of student lists in Excel, registration of data in FS (student database in Norway), correspondence via e-mail, etc.
– Regular updating of webpages.
– Contribution to marketing/ recruitment and promotion activities.
– Other tasks can eventually be added depending on the performance of the applicant.
Who can apply?
– Student enrolled at Bachelor’s or Master’s level or a recent graduate who can receive Erasmus+ scholarship.
– Strong English skills (spoken and written), additional knowledge of other languages will be an advantage.
– Strong communication skills and intercultural awareness.
Applications should be sent by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org  by 5th of July 2019.
Required documents: CV, Cover Letter and supply the names and contact details of 2 references (teachers, employers etc.) who can be contacted by the Admissions Office at the UiS. Skype interview is also required.
Original ad>>>