Title: Associate Professor
Department: Department of International Economics 
- International Business Practice
- World Economic analysis and forecasting
- International Marketing
- International Statistics
- Economics of European Integration
- EU Studies (in English)
- Entrepreneurship(in English)
- Quantitative analysis of international business relations
- International Business Administration,
- International Marketing
- Customs and forwarding
- International Economics(in English)
- M.Sc. Foreign Trade Faculty , Corvinus (Karl Marx)University of Economic Sciences (Budapest)
- PhD. in Economics, 2014 Doctoral School of Management Sciences and Business Administration
- German/Advanced (Fluent)
Fields of Research:
- International Economics, international trade, structural changes in the world, economy in the area of globalization, multilateral trade policy,
- European integration: deepening, enlarging and global role economic transformation in Central and Eastern Europe
- EU enlargement to Central and Eastern Europe
- Entrepreneurship, SMEs,
- Panel Data Econometric, Applied Econometric
- Project manager of the “ROP 3.3” project titled “Higher Education Business Development Center,the HEC for Development of Private Enterprises.” between 2005 and 2007 supported by Regional Development Operational Program.
- Project title: Creating the Higher Education Business Development Center of Veszprém.
- Researcher: Sustainable, intelligent and inclusive regional and city models EFOP-3.6.2-16-2017-00017 http://susmain.uni-pannon.hu/ 
- ERENET(Entrepreneurship Research and Education Network of Central European Universities) is an open-ended research and development network aiming at carrying out research on entrepreneurship  and developing entrepreneurial curricula  and teaching materials among the Central- and Eastern European high-schools and academic universities.
- INFER(International Network for Economic Research ,since 2014.INFER is the non-profit organisation supporting science and research in all areas of economics. Researchers and practitioners from all fields of economics can become an INFER member.
- International Atlantic Economic Association The International Atlantic Economic Society was organized in 1973 as a not-for-profit membership organization. Members include economists and financial experts from academe, government, and the private sector.
- Hungarian Economic Association ,
- Hungarian Regional Science Association
- Faculty Council since 2011 in University of Pannonia
Phone: (88) 624-651
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org 
Office hours: Wednesday 11:30-13:30