Talent, creativity and innovative Spirit – you can realise your ideas at Continental, no matter what stage of your career you are in! The key of their reliability besides our 150-year success and extensive know-how is you! They can provide the most innovative solutions in all areas of mobility, Worldwide. Their international team consists more, than 192 000 employees in 58 countries. Experience the freedom of creativity and let’s get the future moving! Become a member of Continental team in Veszprém!
Their company has an open position at our Veszprém Development Center as an:
Project Feature Owner (Veszprém)
Tasks and Responsibilities:
– Ensure proper communication to the project team and to the customer,
– Manage and coordinate project feature development activities (testing, software development)
– Manage issues, participate and lead problem solving which are relevant for the project feature,
– Create and maintain project feature related documentation,
– Support vehicle test engineers at international test and race tracks (travel option)
– Support the analysis of telemetry measurements
– University education,
– Fluent English,
– Strong communication skills,
– Strong coordination skills,
– Must be able to learn, understand and apply new technologies,
– Critical thinking and problem solving skills.
– German, French, Italian knowledge,
– Automotive experience,
– Programming skills.
What they offer:
– Flexible working hours,
– Home office options,
– Young, modern and innovative work environment
– Career path model,
– Loyalty program,
– Bonus system,
– Learning opportunities,
– International engineering projects,
– Health-preserving programs.
How to apply: In case the position has raised your attention, please send your Hungarian and English CV to through their job portal: www.continental-jobs.com
(The ad was uploaded on 2022.07.26.)