ClimateLaunchpad the world’s largest green business idea competition and free business development training, is the Climate-KIC business development programme of the European Institute of Innovation and Technology’s climate change-focused Knowledge and Innovation Community, which aims to catalyse ideas that contribute to mitigating the negative impacts of climate change. It will be held again this year in Hungary!
The programme will include a Boot Camp led by a renowned international trainer, where teams will gain the business knowledge they need to build a successful business, followed by a national coach to tailor their development until the national finals.
In addition to valuable prizes and additional business coaching, the best teams will be automatically admitted to the incubation programmes of the Climate Innovation Community, will be able to advance to the international finals, become part of the extensive network of ClimateLauncpad contacts, compete for thousands of euros in prize money and present their ideas to investors!
In total, ClimateLaunchpad teams have attracted more than €325 million in investment over the past 10 years.
To apply, all it takes is an idea to help teams fight climate change, especially in the eight focus areas below:
- sustainable transport
- circular economies
- clean energy
- urban solutions
- food systems
- blue economy
- adaptation and resilience
- the next big thing
- a team of at least two people
- at least one team member who speaks English well
- the team is not a registered start-up or enterprise or has been registered for less than one year
- the amount of the grant or grants received to implement the idea does not exceed €200,000
- the team has not yet started to market, sell a service, prototype or product
The official call is available here >>>
Deadline for application: 31 05 2023