Please note that the University of Pannonia will conduct all official communication through the NEPTUN system. For smooth operation, please make sure that the email address entered in NEPTUN is the one you are checking in a regular basis.
Students who are not staying at their permanent or temporary address for the remainder of the semester are kindly requested to keep their notification address up to date on NEPTUN (within 72 hours). Our goal is to seek government assistance to overcome the difficulties in those regions where distance education is not possible.
If you have not done is thus far, please activate your central directory account at https://start.uni-pannon.hu, as this ID will provide you access to university systems in the future.
Our lecturers will notify you in what form distance education will take place in the case of their courses, as soon as possible. It is expected that the online courses will be taught through the following educational system, so we encourage you to try:
We recommend and support Skype for secondary group activities. After activating your account with your university email address at start.uni-pannon.hu, you can join by creating a Microsoft account.
Lecturers may use additional systems that are specific to the course, in this case they will provide additional information.
Please note that the “Special Needs Student Application” in the NEPTUN System is still open!
If you have an infrastructural problem with distance education (e.g. no broadband internet connection at notification address and/or lack of equipment necessary for distance education), please contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org, (88) 624-000/6245).
It is in our common interest to complete the current semester successfully, therefore we count on your cooperative attitude as well. Please help us disseminating official information to your fellow students as much as you can.
Rector and Chancellor’s joint information circular No. 2/2020. (III.12.)
- The rector and chancellor of the University of Pannonia hereby inform the citizens of the University of Pannonia with respect to the state of emergency announced by the Hungarian government on March 11th 2020:
- Students of the University of Pannonia are not allowed to visit the reading-rooms of the Central Library and Archives (CLA-Veszprém) and of the Georgikon Library and Archives (GLA-Keszthely) starting from March 12th 2020 for an indefinite period of time. To facilitate learning, borrowing books is still allowed but students are advised to contact the library in writing in advance so that the borrowing procedure should be as smooth and swift as possible.
- Employees of the University are allowed to visit and use the services of the library during the shutdown period.
- The loan period of books that would expire after March 12th 2020 will be extended until June 30th
- Students participating in dual study programmes are allowed to accomplish their external pratical training in case their workplace does not prohibit this.
- Student ID’s validated with a 2019/2020 1st semester sticker will be accepted by transportation services after March 31st 2020 up to 15 days after the termination of the state of emergency caused by the virus outbreak.
- Personal office routines concerning study matters are temporarily The Neptun system is continuously fully operational. Our Directorate of Academic Affairs is available for all students for office routines via telephone and on line.
March 12th 2020. Veszprém
Dr. András Gelencsér
Rector and Chancellor’s joint decree No. 1/2020. (III.11.)
The rector and chancellor of the University of Pannonia hereby issue the following decree with respect to the state of emergency announced by the Hungarian government on March 11th 2020:
- We order a special break for teaching activities for the days of Thursday and Saturday, March 12-14th 2020.
- We order a special spring break between March 16-21th. We call our students not to travel abroad during this spring break if possible but they are to stay at their places of residence.
- Students are not permitted on campus starting from March 12th 2020 until the withdrawal of the current order.
- Student with a Hungarian citizenship are to leave the dormitories not later than 16:00 o’clock on Friday, March 13th 2020.
- International students are permitted to continuously stay in the dormitories.
- In the upcoming days, the leadership of the university will determine under what circumstances and in what forms teaching is permitted to commence starting from March 23rd 2020.
- All faculty and staff of the university are to continue their work on campus.
- Starting from today, no event on the university campuses regardless of the number of participants will be permitted to take place until further notice, all previously issued permits for any events are hereby withdrawn.
March 11th 2020, Veszprém
Dr. András Gelencsér
The Hilton hotel worldwide is looking for staff in Ballater, Scotland.
Now you have the chance to join one of the largest hotel chains in the world!
What they offer:
– 39 hours guaranteed per week (variable shifts)
– Paid breaks
– Staff accomodation
– Meals on shifts
– Use of fitness and swimming facilities
– A fantastic team to work with
– Staff rates at Hilton hotels around the world
For more information e-mail to: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
You can apply on this link >>>
The Faculty of Business and Economics of the University of Pannonia (from hereon it: The Faculty) offers Student Research Scholarship within the framework of the project EFOP-3.6.2-16-2017-00017 “Sustainable, intelligent and inclusive regional and city models”.
PhD, MA and BA students of the Faculty of Business and Economics are eligible to apply, in four research topics.
BA, MA and PhD students can apply for the following sub-projects:
II.2. Aspects of the quality of life by the Lake Balaton as a living space
- ” (sub-project leader: Dr. Ágnes Raffay)
Scholarship period: 1st February 2020 – 31st October 2020 (a shorter period is possible)
Applicants agree to regular attendance and active participation in the operative work of the research sub-project.
Applications are evaluated on the following basis, with each criterion equally weighted:
- academic performance
- past and/or current scientific and community activities
- interview to assess motivation
Documents to be submitted:
- Filled in and signed application form
- Motivational letter, including a detailed description of the interest in the research area
- Demonstration and proof of scientific activities (if relevant)
- Recommendation letter, proving scientific and community activities (if relevant)
Amount of scholarship students can apply for:
- PhD students: 50.000 Ft/month
- BA and MA students: 30.000 Ft/month
Applications must be uploaded onto Moodle until 24:00 20th January, 2020.
For further information about the project please contact the project professional leader Dr Márta Judit Sulyok via e-mail (email@example.com).
The applications submitted by the deadline will be evaluated by the Professional Team by the 24th January 2020.
Applicant will be notified about the decisions by e-mail.
SSGC Ltd, incorporated in July 2002 and headquartered in Swindon, is a private security company supplying risk and security solutions across the UK. SSGC Ltd is SIA Approved Contractor Scheme company among the top 5% in the UK. The company deploys manned security designed to fit the needs of industry, retail, education, healthcare, corporate and government services. The company was a finalist at the Security and Fire Excellence Awards in 2018 and continues to deliver excellence through innovation and motivated team of experts.
– Interpersonal skills
– Team player
– Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
– Communication skills (written and spoken English)
– Ability to work on own initiative
– Social and outgoing
– Free accommodation (all facilities included – washing machine, dryer, dishwasher, Wi-Fi) with all bills
– Company social events/parties
– Recommendation and support with Erasmus paperwork
Skills and competences to attain during the placement
– Organisational skills
– Problem solving
– Decision making
– Negotiation skills
– Data production and analysis
Application and deadline: Send application and CV (two pages max) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications are considered on rolling basis subject to applicants’ and company needs thus, there is no deadline.
This programme is available with Erasmus+
For more information on Erasmus please contact Mr. Kolos Adorján in the International Office or send an email to either of the following addresses:
The University of Maribor Faculty of Economy and Business International Relations Office offers a Traineship opportunity for administrative work between 1st March 2020– 31th August 2020 or 1st April 2020 – 30th September 2020.
You can apply for Erasmus+ as well.
More information available here>>>
Deadline for application: 20th December 2019.
Where to apply for Erasmus +?
Veszprém: Kolos Adorján, Directorate of Academic Affairs, International Office, Office no. 5, Building „A” (10 Egyetem utca)
Email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
American Corner Veszprém is looking forward to exciting programs during International Education Week!
November 19, 2019 at 6pm is Movie Night – “The Boy Who Harnessed the Wind” will be screened with English audio and subtitles.
Location: Dr. Nagy László Room – Eötvös Károly County Library (8200 Veszprém, Komakút tér 3)
Sing up for the free program on the following e-mail address: email@example.com
November 21, 2019 from 4:30pm the English Conversation Club will feature guest speaker Robert Bearce, who currently works in Hungary through the U.S. State Department’s English Language Fellow Program.
Let’s discuss the benefits of studying, working, traveling and living internationally!
Location: Eötvös Károly County Library (8200 Veszprém, Komakút tér 3)
On November 12, 2019, students from the Faculty of Business and Economics will be able to take part in a great International Afternoon between 4 and 6 pm!
About the program:
– Pecha Kucha – Introduce your country (interesting presentations in 6-7 minutes)
– Traditional Clothes Show – You will have the opportunity to get to know the national costumes of the international students
– Cake Tasting – You will have the opportunity to try sweets from different nations
– Meditation Session – Yoga exercises
The event awaits you with free snacks accompanied by a good mood and a pleasant music, on the 2nd floor of Building “A” in the Faculty of Business and Economics Library!
Would you like to applying for an Erasmus + Study Mobility Scholarship in Spring semester 2020?
The Faculty of Business and Economics offers an additional grant for the students of the Faculty who have been granted Erasmus+ Student Mobility for Studies scholarship!
In the Spring Semester of the 2019-2020 academic year applications can be uploaded until the 9th February 2020, 23:55 pm!
The Faculty of Business and Economics contributes to the costs of living during the study abroad period with an additional grant, in order to encourage international mobility and gaining experience. The additional grant will be paid monthly from September 2019 until withdrawal to all students who submit an application for the grant during the period of their valid Erasmus+ contract.
From September 2019 until the withdrawal, the Supplementary Scholarship will be paid monthly to all students applying for a faculty grant under a valid Erasmus + contract.
The amount of the additional grant is 25% of the awarded Erasmus+ scholarship.
You can find the details in the original call for application here>>>
The grant is available only to the students of the Faculty of Business and Economics. For applications to be considered the following documents need to be submitted:
– Completed and signed application form
– Copy of Erasmus+ Mobility Agreement signed by both parties
Applications can be submitted electronically through the Moodle system at the beginning of each semester, until the last
day of the registration week. In the Spring Semester of the 2019-2020 academic year applications can be uploaded until the 9th February 2020, 23:55 pm.
Spend one or two semesters abroad with an Erasmus + scholarship because:
you can travel several locations to get international experiences;
you can improve your language skills;
develop your other skills like communication, problem solving, creativity etc;
be an open minded person, get knowledge from different cultures;
get more social capital;
get more independent, pointful and well informed!
Why don’t you travel too? Everyone can get a scholarship!
Just spend a half or a whole year in one of our receiving institution partner in 2020 and discover the country, get new connections what you can use after you finished your studies!