The Faculty of Business and Economics of the University of Pannonia (from hereon it: The Faculty) offers Student Research Scholarship within the framework of the project EFOP-3.6.2-16-2017-00017 “Sustainable, intelligent and inclusive regional and city models”.
PhD, MA and BA students of the Faculty of Business and Economics are eligible to apply, in four research topics.
BA, MA and PhD students can apply for the following sub-projects:
II.2. Aspects of the quality of life by the Lake Balaton as a living space
- ” (sub-project leader: Dr. Ágnes Raffay)
Scholarship period: 1st February 2020 – 31st October 2020 (a shorter period is possible)
Applicants agree to regular attendance and active participation in the operative work of the research sub-project.
Applications are evaluated on the following basis, with each criterion equally weighted:
- academic performance
- past and/or current scientific and community activities
- interview to assess motivation
Documents to be submitted:
- Filled in and signed application form
- Motivational letter, including a detailed description of the interest in the research area
- Demonstration and proof of scientific activities (if relevant)
- Recommendation letter, proving scientific and community activities (if relevant)
Amount of scholarship students can apply for:
- PhD students: 50.000 Ft/month
- BA and MA students: 30.000 Ft/month
Applications must be uploaded onto Moodle until 24:00 20th January, 2020.
For further information about the project please contact the project professional leader Dr Márta Judit Sulyok via e-mail (email@example.com).
The applications submitted by the deadline will be evaluated by the Professional Team by the 24th January 2020.
Applicant will be notified about the decisions by e-mail.