An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Intern at the British Embassy Budapest. This is a temporary internship contract for 3 months with possibility of extension. The Embassy strongly encourage any internal candidates who are interested in the role to apply, including current employees, interns and spouses/partners of UK-based staff at Post. If you decide to apply, please make sure to identify yourself as a current employee/intern or spouse/partner of UK-based staff in the application form.
They are now looking for a paid Intern to work with the Embassy’s Prosperity campaign team to help to deliver specific additional work over the coming months to support economic analysis and energy related projects..
The successful candidate should be a university student or recent graduate who has limited work experience, and an interest in building up career experience in a field related to the Embassy’s activities
As part of the Embassy’s Policy team and Prosperity pillar, you will provide analysis of the Hungarian economy with a specific focus on energy, in addition to administrative work. You will also support the Prosperity team in the embassy on administration.
Roles and responsibilities:
– Event and visit management support.
– Occasional desk research to support reports, project plans, briefings, events, partner search.
– Establishing and maintaining good relationship within the Embassy and with external stakeholders, customers and suppliers;
– Providing administrative and logistical support for Embassy projects, including keeping track of budgets, preparing reports to London and liaising with the Embassy’s senior budget holder on progress;
– Writing meeting records and other summaries;
– Support additional corporate and administrative tasks across the embassy
– Carrying out Learning & Development activities around the successful candidate’s area of policy interest, agreed with the Intern’s Mentor at the beginning of the internship.
For further details on this vacancy and information on how to apply, please follow the link on the FCDO Local Staff Vacancies Homepage >>>
Application Deadline: 25 November 2022