The Institute of Advanced Studies Kőszeg (iASK) is now welcoming applications for 4-month research scholarships in order to support excellent students in their studies and their early-stage research careers. The scholarships are renewable based on performance and academic excellence.
The amount of scholarship is 250.000 HUF/month from October 2016 to January 2017.
Applicants are expected to
1. register for one of the graduate programs at the University of Pannonia Kőszeg Campus and
2. join one of the research centres of iASK and participate in their interdisciplinary research programs under the supervision of iASK research fellows.
With this iASK aims to encourage prospective students to
- work in an international and interdisciplinary academic environment
- besides new knowledge and useful skills, get a unique experience in doing research
- work on concrete research problems
- experience a personal, tutorial relationship with professors as research colleagues
If you are a motivated student that would like to benefit from this offer, apply now.
We are expecting applications in two interdisciplinary fields:
CULTURAL HERITAGE MANAGEMENT AND SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT with a focus on creative regions, historic cities, tourism, connecting the world of industry, commerce, and governance with education and science.
INTERNATIONAL STUDIES with a focus on globalisation and regional development, economic, environmental and social sustainability, global political economy and the impact of new information technologies.
We strongly encourage topics that specifically focus on Central Europe in a global context.
HOW TO APPLY:
First step: all applicants submit their application packages to their chosen graduate program by June 15 2016! (for the application package please consult http://pek.uni-pannon.hu/)
Second step: all applicants are to send a personal research statement with bibliography (2000 words) in English AND 2 letters of recommendation detailing the research potential of the applicant SIGNED and SEALED by the deadline June 31 2016
All inquiries should be sent to Dr. Izabella Agardi at email@example.com