29th March is the evening of the Department of Tourism. This years’s theme is: Hungary!
Hungary in decoration, music and food.
Date: 29th March 2012
Start: 6 pm
Venue: Egyetemi Menza (University Canteen)
Dress code: elegant
Dine and Dance with us until morning comes!
Not only for tourism students!
19:00 Dean’s Welcome
19:30 Dance Show by HEMO Winner Dance Sport Club
20:00 Dance Show by Honvéd Bakony Táncegyüttes
21:30 Music by ‘Alibi’ band
22:30 Music by ‘Bors’ band
23:30 Lottery Game
00:00 Music by ‘Chungam’ band
You can choose from among 3 options for dinner.
Please don’t forget that you need to pre-order your dinner!
With dinner: 2500 HUF
Without dinner: 1300 HUF
You can buy your ticket in Building “A” Entrance Hall by the tables or in Hotel Magister in Room 1076 (Melinda Garai).
Facebook event: http://www.facebook.com/events/179309772185450/
ScholarshipsTimes.com is an initiative to highlight or simply provide information about scholarships available across the Globe. The scholarships are categorised in Government, NGO’s / Trusts and Corporate Scholarships. It is also categorised according to the level of education like Undergraduate, Postgradute, PHD / Doctorate and Post Doctoral Scholarships.
Browse among the opportunities!
Come and browse among the verious international opportunities. The exhibitors of the International Afternoon are waiting for Your witk their offers from 11 am in Building B, 7 March 212.
Exhibitors at the International Afternoon:
– partner universities of the Faculty of Economics
– Erasmus program, University of Pannonia
– American Corner Veszprém
– BEST – summers schools in Europe
– AIESEC – international internship
– Várfok Alapítvány – Eurodesk info point, international volunteering
– CCUSA – summer jobs in the USA
– Pannon Nyelvvizsga – lanuguage exam
– Universitá per Stranieri ’’Dante Alighieri’’ – summer school in Italy
– CSE Australi – studying and working in Australia
– Ka-Iro – carreer office
– ESN & Külügyi Bizottság – Erasmus student network, Erasmus mentor program
– VEMAFI – Finnish-Hungarian associaton
– STA Travel – cheap travel for students
– Fe Vák – internships, info and advice point on launching a venture
ENGLISH SPEAKING programmes at the International Afternoon:
BUILDING B HALL
11.45 What can you gain from a scholarship in Atlanta? – Prof. John Parkerson, Clayton State University
12.20 How can you develop your international business skills by communication? – Prof. Candy Fresacher, visiting professor
ERASMUS CAFÉ (building B, conference room)
From 12.45 Erasmus and Hungarian students will share their international expereinces.
Austria, Czech Republic, Finnland, Poland, Turkey, Lithuania and more.
15.00 World Traveller’s Club– Introducing Nigeria – Frank Dibia
While listening to the presentations try a variety of national food and freshen yourself up with a cup of coffee or coke sponsored by Nescafé and Coca Cola.
See our Career Consultants at the CAREER CORNER.
6 March INTERNATIONAL AFTERNOON WARM-UP PARTY in DC Club.
Dress up in a flag to get discount at the bar.