1957 Beginning of teaching economic subjects at the University of Chemical Industry at Veszprém

1959 Establishment of the Department of Chemistry Technology

1967 Establishment of the Independent Central Departmental Workshop of Plant Economics

1969 Establishment of the Department of Plant Economics

1977 Establishment of the Independent Departmental Workshop of Enterprise Management

1978 Launching the Engineering Manager Programme

1984 Establishment of the Institute of Economics and Management

1990 Establishment of the Department of Management and Economics

1996 Establishment of Department of Management, Department of Economics, Department of Tourism

1999 Establishment of the Department of Economics

2000 Launching programme on Nagykanizsa Campus

2001 Establishment of the Independent Institute of Business and Economics

2001 Establishment of University of Pannonia Doctoral School in Management Sciences and Business Administration

2001 Establishment of the Department of Finance and Department of International Economics

2002 Establishment of the Department of Accounting and Controlling

2003 Establishment of the Faculty of Business and Economics

2006 Joining to the Bologne system

2007 Establishment of the Hungarian Academy of Science – University of Pannonia Regional Innovation and Development Network Search Group

2008 Starting Master’s Programmes

2008 Higher Education Quality Award for the Faculty of Business and Economics

2010 Establishment of the Department of Quantitative Methods

2012 Publishing the first issue of Pannon Management Review

2013 Establishment of the Department of Supply Chain Management

2013 Establishment of the Institute of Business, Institute of Economics and Institute of Management, creation of departments

2014 In the 1st of January 2014 the Faculty of Business and Economics earned prestigious AACSB (The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business) International Accreditation

2014 Establishment of the Department of Marketing